What car has lowest maintenance cost?
Cars with the Lowest 10 Year Maintenance Costs
- Toyota Prius.
- Toyota Yaris.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Toyota Prius Prime.
- Toyota Camry.
- Toyota Avalon.
- Honda Fit.
- Mitsubishi Mirage.
Which car brand has the lowest maintenance?
1. Mazda. The Japanese automaker topped the list with the lowest average check-engine-related repair cost: $285.70.
Which car has high maintenance cost in India?
The Maruti Suzuki Alto comes in 800cc and 1000 cc petrol engines with manual and auto transmissions. Have a look at its first five years of maintenance costs.
Maruti Suzuki Alto.
|3 (36 months)||30,000||3445/-.|
|4 (48 months)||40,000||4590/-|
|5 (60 months)||50,000||3275/-|
Which car has the highest maintenance cost?
According to YourMechanic, BMWs cost the most to properly maintain—they’re also known for experiencing breakdowns which can cost you up to $3,688. Luxury car brands typically require more lump sums of money to maintain because of how they’re built.
Which luxury car is cheapest maintenance?
10 Luxury Cars That Are Surprisingly Cheap To Own And Maintain
- 5 Tesla Model S (10 Year maintenance Cost – $4,566) …
- 4 Acura ILX (10-Year Maintenance Cost -$7,104) …
- 3 Lexus IS 350 (10-Year Maintenance Cost -$5,680) …
- 2 Lexus ES 350 (10-Year Maintenance Cost – $5,488) …
- 1 Tesla Model 3 (10-Year Maintenance Cost – 3,587)
Which car should you buy?
Buying a car is not an easy decision. Not only do you have a range of models to choose from, but you also have the option to choose whether to buy a new or a used car. Now, the value of a car depreciates over time so it is not an investment.
|Cost of buying an old car|
|Total cost of buying an old car||₹5.2 lakh|
What is the easiest car to repair?
List Of The Easiest Cars To Work On:
- Wrangler Jeep. Wrangler Jeep is one of the easiest cars to fix. …
- Subaru BRZ. Subaru BRZ the second most favorite car to work on by the people. …
- Toyota Tacoma. …
- Lada Niva. …
- Chevrolet Silverado. …
- Toyota Corolla. …
- Honda Accord. …
- Chevrolet Cruze.